After being awarded a Rosette for food and a Gold Award by Visit England, opportunities have arisen to join a team that has been nominated by The Caterer as one of the country’s top 30 employers. We offer sensible working hours, a friendly & supportive team, excellent working conditions, free NVQ accredited training, friends & family discounts and free gym membership. All of our positions are generally permanent.
We’re currently looking for:
- Hotel Administrator-40 hours per week working 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Derwent Restaurant-Restaurant Supervisor 45 Hours over 5 Days
- Kitchen – Chef de Partie-Full Time 48 Hours over 5 Days
- Kitchen – Commis Chef-Full Time 48 Hours over 5 Days
- Kitchen – Apprentice Chef to start End of Summer 2017
Please contact: James.firstname.lastname@example.org for full job specification.
To apply: Send Current CV to:
James Briggs, Assistant Manager
The Trout Hotel