LOCATION: Trout Hotel
RESPONSIBLE TO: Front of House Manager
HOURS OF WORK: 30 Hours over a four day period
JOB TYPE: Full-time, Permanent
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
Responsible to the Front of House Manager for: –
The effective and efficient delivery of the Reception department at the Trout Hotel, with the aim that they provide the highest level of customer service, maximise room occupancy, achieve highest room rate, and raise the profile of the Trout Hotel
- Maximising guest’s satisfaction.
- Deal with all telephone enquiries in a polite and effective manner.
- Ensure that excellent customer care is promoted throughout the department.
- Ensure the reception department work to the Standard Operating Procedures.
From the initial phone call, reservation, confirmation, check-in, stay and check out.
- Ensure that correct information is available for each department within the hotel.
- Deal with any customer requests as appropriate or pass them to the relevant department.
- Maximise room occupancy.
- Maximise room rate.
- To ensure the Trout Hotel comply with all relevant legislation relating to health and safety, food hygiene regulations and licensing legislation
- To promote a safe, healthy and environmentally secure environment.
- Attend training sessions and training activities as requested.
- Any other reasonable request of the line manager.
This document outlines the duties required for the post, for the time being, to indicate the level of responsibility. It is not a comprehensive or exclusive list and duties may be varied from time to time which does not change the general character of the job or the level of responsibility.
Application by email with attached CV to: Lorraine.firstname.lastname@example.org
To be notified of our most recent job opportunities, please follow our Facebook page – Trout Hotel.