Offering majestic views of the River Derwent, the river where Hollywood legend Bing Crosby used to fish when he stayed with us, you’ll feel completely rested and revived during a stay in our Superior Executive Room with Balcony. The room was designed and furnished with your tranquillity at the forefront of our minds, so sit back and relax in your own private hideaway.
Discover ultimate luxury in your en suite bathroom with Hansgrohe fittings, de-mist mirrors, underfloor heating and Cole & Lewis complimentary toiletries.
Relax in your complimentary bathrobe and slippers (available on request), as you put your feet up in front of the Sony Flatscreen TV to catch up on your favourite programs or the latest Sky Sports matches.
Travelling for Business
Take advantage of the complimentary WiFi available throughout the hotel by sitting comfortably at your desk, in your spacious living area or outside on your private riverside balcony.
Bathrobes on Request
Underfloor Bathroom Heating
Super King Size Sealy Bed
Sky Sports and Freeview Channels
- Super King Size Sealy Bed with Posturetech Spring System
- Sony TV with Freeview and Sky Sports
- Furniture Commissioned by Charles Yorke
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- Bathrobes on Request
- Complimentary Brodies shortbread biscuits, tea & hot chocolate
- Ironing Facilities
- Fully Tiled with His and Hers Sinks
- Underfloor Heating
- De-mist Mirrors
- Separate Shower with Hansgrohe Fittings
- Cole & Lewis Toiletries
- Free onsite parking
- Complimentary use of the facilities at Cockermouth Leisure Centre
- Shop local and enjoy special discounts as a resident of the Trout Hotel
All rooms are individually designed so we can not guarantee that all pictures on this page represent the accommodation you book.
Add some luxurious treats to compliment our in room gifts to you!
Add for only £25.00
Add for only £30
Add for only £49.95
Champagne, Chocolates and Flowers
Add for £95
Small bottle - £2.00, large bottle - £4.00
Provided upon request